I open my eyes in this dream world where Dave is straddling my face with his freshly shorn cock and balls; sliding it between my lips. This is unlike most of my sex dreams but spot on to the sort of hyper vivid dreams I have been having as of late. Wild, colorful, thrill and anxiety ridden dreams every night and morning for 2 weeks solid. I am grateful this is a dream I want to be in the middle of.
The intensity is unparallelled. I smell the gentle wisp of baby powder caressing his balls, I can feel the heat emanating from his thighs. And his cock, slippery and wet as it glides past my teeth toward the back of my throat. I swear I can feel him dripping on my tongue. Hot and salty. I gasp for air but there is no air to be had and he thrusts even deeper. I swallow and discover I am breathing, but not air- the deeper his shaft pushes, the more my lungs expand and I feel alive, aroused and desperate for more.
I become aware of my own body, my pussy is pulsing, wanting attention. I slide my fingers down to discover I am more than ready. Warm and sticky, my fingers rub along the edges of my swollen lips and slowly slip inside. I am in a world of liquid velvet, grinding against the pressure of my own hand. Dave's cock grows longer and harder to meet my near insatiable need to feel him deeper.
My thighs tighten, my back arches and Dave cums down my throat. I awake once more and discover I am lying in a puddle of warmth. Damn.

No comments:
Post a Comment