I stroked his cock and played with his balls while he sucked on my nipple and fingered me until I came. The heightened sense of pleasure I got from cumming when he pushed his tongue across my nipple and bit down made me aware this is what I want tonight. Over stimulate me. I want the clamps and the plug. Dave wasted no time grabbing them out of the drawer and then lubed up his finger, sliding it into my ass. He fucked my ass with his finger and went down on my pussy, sucking my lips, licking until I was about to cum again.
In a fluid motion he grabbed the butt plug and slipped it all the way in. No fucking around, just hard and deep into my ass. I screamed in ecstasy and he shoved his fingers into my pussy while lifting himself up and positioning his cock over my face. He picked up the clamps and prepped my nipples with a few juicy licks and a bite to get them big and hard. He took them one at a time, pulling them as far out as he could and then slowly squeezing the clamp down onto them until they reached full pressure then immediately shoved his cock into my mouth. I imagine my ass filled with his cock, and I grind against his fingers. My nipples are pulsing and he pulls my hair and thrusts his cock to the back of my throat.

I am cumming all over myself, all over Dave. It is hot and soaking wet, the feeling makes me cum again, another giant eruption, I push so hard my cum floods over my hips and down to my ass- I am so primed for a cock, even the plug is not enough for my ass now.
Watching me cum turns Dave on, he starts fucking my mouth harder, pressing my head up against his body and forcing his entire shaft deep into me. I gag and he holds me firm, fucking my mouth fast and hard, touching the very back of my throat with the head of his cock. Oh my god, I am cumming again. My pussy is convulsing, my swollen lips beating up and down, panting for more and dripping with my cum. Dave is loving this- I hold my head still and let him ram me with his cock, the gagging makes my orgasms come more frequently and uncontrollably. I am covered in my own juices and don't want him to stop.
He's ready to fuck. He enters my cunt letting out a deep groan and slides his strong hand up over my tits to my neck. His grip is warm and firm, I swallow and he squeezes my throat just a little. He pushed his cock deeper and I wrap my leg around him to take him in. His breath is heavy in my ear and I cum all over him. I wrap my other leg around his waist and we move together in an intense rhythm. His cheek brushes against mine as he moves to kiss me. His lips are so soft and full, his tongue is like velvet on mine. I can taste my pussy. He moans, the pleasure in his voice is awesome.
I ride his dick, clenching it with all my strength. He kisses me again, aggressively and passionately- I lick his lips and give him my tongue. He sucks on my lips and tangles his tongue with mine. Fucking and panting, he leans closer to me and I can feel his chest as it rubs back and forth over my nipples. They are fat and puffed, spilling out past the clamps. My tits seem to grow larger and reach up to touch him.
I slide my hand up to the back of his neck and into his hair. I pull him close so I can taste the sweetness on his lips again and I feel his cock starting to pulse from deep inside. His moaning gets louder and faster. His heart is beating a million miles an hour. Oh yea, yes, yes, I'm gonna cum inside you. He pushes and his entire body tenses up. He lets out a loud grunt and slows his thrusting down but doesn't stop. He rocks my pussy and I cum one last time, quivering as my juices and his mixing together. He collapses on top of me and we lie still, trying to catch our breath.
This morning I awoke in the middle of a dream about last night. My nipples were fat and hard with anticipation, my pussy sticky and wet. I threw on some porn and fingered myself, making myself cum in seconds at the thought of Dave's big cock hard and naked. God I can't wait until tonight...

No comments:
Post a Comment