25 January 2009

Making a list



Dave and I decided to make a list of likes and things we'd like to try when it comes to sex. We know what we like and know a lot about what the other likes but thought this might open up some new areas for exploration, reveal some things we didn't know about each other and just sorta be fun to see how many things we actually do together!

Lana Likes:

-aggressive nipple pinching and biting, clamps squeezing them so tight that they swell up
-finger fucking- making me gush so hard that it hits me on my tits or face
-Dave's beard rubbing my pussy lips while he eats me out
-Getting fucked in all my holes at once- Sliding a lubed plug into my ass while fucking me with a dildo or his hands and shoving his cock into my mouth
-I love it when Dave grabs the back of my head and thrusts his cock deep down my throat.
-When Dave shoves his cock in my ass and slips a dildo into my pussy and rails me
-the taste and smell of Dave's cock
-rubbing my thumb over the fat head of Dave's cock when it's hard. It is hot, dripping, pulsating and silky smooth
-When Dave lets himself get loud
-pushing back against Dave's cock deep up in my ass
-when he kisses me after I suck his cock
-my legs in the air, grabbing his ass and pulling him deeper into me with all my strength
-running my fingers through his hair and scratching his head and back when we're moving slowly together
-when we cum at the same time
-hearing Dave suck and slurp, feeling him bury himself even deeper when I cum all over his face
-How delicious Dave smells: a gentle mix of perfumes- powder, deodorant and cologne combined with warmth, softness and that comfortable, familiar and unique scent that is pure Dave. And I love when Dave runs his face over my breasts, up the side of my neck and inhales deep like he can't get enough

Dave Likes:

-I like to have my cock and balls touched- gently scratching the balls
-eating pussy- the licking, the taste, the cumming. The anticipation of my first taste of Lana's pussy. Before I go inside, before she is wet and dripping. She has this wonderfully delicious and sensual flavor.
-getting my cock sucked- anything and everything about it, all the time
-when Lana sticks her tongue out for me to suck while I'm fucking her
-how hard she cums when I finger her pussy and feed my cock to her at the same time
- pushing my cock up her ass as far as it will go and then trying to push deeper
-When she's cumming and splash everywhere, all over her legs, all wet
-I love how hot and wet it gets when Lana cums with my cock inside her
-sucking me off when I'm ready to cum
-69 with me on top, stuffing my cock into her mouth

Things we'd like to try:

-two cocks in Lana's pussy
-filming stuff:
Dave fucking my ass so I can see what he sees
Close up shots: Lana while she cums and Dave jerking off
Giving Dave a blow job
-Dave's hands on my throat when I'm on my back fucking him
-Lana lying sideways with her head over the edge of the bed, Dave standing at the side of the bed feeding his cock to her mouth
-fingering Dave's ass and making him cum

No comments:

Post a Comment