19 January 2009

But my cock is happy and that's what matters...

cock waggling, roses, little notes... crap I gotta remember not to start blog posts when I'm high as a kite (or if I do, I need to finish them and not leave them until later because then I have a hell of a time trying to sort out what it was that I was thinking!)

"Do you remember the first time you brought me roses? I was in the shower trying to recall how I spelled 'whoreish' in my last post and my mind drifted from spell check, to blow jobs to the time I next saw you after our first night together. You were standing at the top of my third story staircase with horrible orange plaid carpeting holding the grandest bouquet of long stem red roses I had ever seen. I guess my cock sucking skills caught your attention, those fuckers were giant!"

Showing affection is something you've always done thoughtfully and selflessly with me- from little notes left in my medicine cabinet and dresser drawers, to cards left on my pillow when I'm not looking -for no reason other than because you rock, to the year you made me a birthday CD and inserted it into the CD player you installed in my car as a gift; setting it to play "Birthday" by the Beatles when I turned on the car.

And in more recent years I laugh at our silly affectionate and flirty and dirty ways: Cock waggling- defined as removal of your cock from whatever dressings it was in for the sole purpose of grabbing it and waggling it around in an attempt to make me laugh and/or get a quick little stroke or lick. The hand warmer- slipping my hands down your pants and cupping your balls while gently scratching them until you purr. Humpin' my ass- (just like it sounds) when you come up behind me at the sink our counter and press your rock hard cock against my ass, enticing me to press back against you and undoubtedly making me wet and eager for the kids to go to bed. And last the quickie suck- generally occurs when I'm sitting at my desk working and you walk over. I'll give you the "come on out" signal and give you a yummy little mini blow for a minute or two, just enough to make you moan once or twice and then tuck it back away until later.

I love that your cock needs air, we can't keep it pent up in clothing all the time! Tonight I glanced over and you were lying in the bed watching TV- in your Spider Man T-shirt and pajama pants, elastic waist pulled down and tucked neatly below your bulging ball sack. Just waiting patiently for me to notice. "It needs a kiss" and so I oblige. "What about my balls? Can't you tell them 'hey guys' and give them a little attention to?" Again, I'm happy to oblige.


"That's all for now, I'm trying to type." But it's pointless, I can't type, I'm too high, I'm too horny and your cock is so hard. "Come over here for a second" and you side up to the bed. "Give it to me" and you slide right into my mouth. Down to the base, hold it there deep- oh my god it makes me so crazy when you do that. Fuck my lips and my tongue back and forth then go in deep again. I'm cradling your balls and wishing I could fit them in my mouth too. Oh wow, I need to fuck you...
okay, that's enough, go! Hurry up and check the DVD you've got burning, I can't wait much longer. "I'm all wet over here now..." "Yea, but my cock is happy and that's what matters." (giant grin)

And it is. A happy cock makes for a very happy pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment