The mail came at precisely 12:43. I flew out to the box, eager with anticipation and flung the door open to reveal the package I'd been waiting for. The discreet SBP in the upper left corner, awesome! I texted Dave to let him know what I had in store for this evening... ohhhh I can't wait.
We were a well oiled machine getting everyone into bed at a reasonable hour and as soon as the doors were closed I tore into the Priority Mail packaging. A new cock and ball ring for Dave, nipple clamps for me. Dave gets hard trying on the ring. That's not going to work. Okay, put it down, let me go take a shower, you think about something not sexy and we'll do this again in a little bit. I masturbated in the shower, I couldn't help it. Thinking about Dave's juicy cock all wrapped up in leather and rubber. I flipped the shower head to pulse and let it beat on my pussy with steaming water until I sprayed all over the place. I'm throbbing and dripping, ready for more.
Something to know about Dave. He's almost never not hard. For anyone unfamiliar with cock rings you have to put them on when your junk is "flaccid" and with the prospect of dirty sex on the horizon, this is no easy task. I put the most unsexy TV show on I could find and try hard not to look his way so he can focus. He slides the ring onto his cock but the leather strap feels small. Here, let me help you out. I cradle his balls in my hand, salivating as I look down at the now rock hard cock in front of me. I gently bring the two ends of the leather together and snap them on the loosest fitting. Wow, that looks pretty fucking cool.
We're having sex right fucking now. Dave's fingers find their groove quickly and bring me to my first orgasm in minutes. Adding more thrust and a bite on my nipple, here comes the next one- this one is giant, a wave rushes over his hand and as he pushes in, he takes my cum with it, spraying it up over my hip and nailing me in the arm. My elbow is in a puddle. He dives over to the dresser drawer and pulls out the dildo. As he fucks me with it, he positions his own cock over my face and I eagerly take him in. I swallow his whole cock deep into my throat and he moans- suck my balls. The C&B ring has them bundled in a pefect package for me, I can easily take them both in and roll them gently over my tongue. He grabs the back of my head and shoves me down over the shaft again, holding me there until I cum what seems like gallons.
Oh jeez, I'm gonna fuck you. I need your cock in my pussy, please. Just for a minute, just let me feel you before you fuck my ass. Dave obliges, hot and hard- I can feel another wave coming. He grabs the nipple clamps and puts them on me. I scream and he slides out, grabbing the dildo again and slipping it back in. I am so fucking wet we don't need lube. And in a heartbeat my legs are over his shoulders, his cock is pumping my ass while the dildo moves in perfect sync. Oh my god you feel so fucking good. I could ride this cock forever. I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna cum all over your cock. You like feeling my hard cock in your ass? I moan and pull him in closer and tighter with my legs.
Dave's breathing is heavy and quick, I spread my legs wide and thrust upwards, taking in as much of his cock as I can. And with that, he blows his load and keeps fucking me as I cum one last time.
Collapsing onto the bed, in a wet and exhausted mess, we both reach for our beer and take a quenching sip. Nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment