
Dave promised he'd make me cum all over his face. All over his face, dripping from his beard and soaking the whole mid section of the bed through 4 towels folded into 3 layers each. He went straight to town on my pussy, no messing around. Aggressively fucking me with his tongue, sucking my lips and burying his face between my legs. As I start to cum he pushes in further, allowing himself to taste me completely- hearing him gasp for breath, drinking me in only made me cum harder.
Give me your cock, let me suck you off while you eat my pussy. He straddles my face and starts thrusting. The tip of his cock dripped hot and wet down my throat. He slides far past my lips, skimming the length of my tongue and forces himself as far into me as he can reach. I feel the impulse to gag but he doesn't relieve me- he knows I don't want him to. I relax my muscles and jaw and let him shove it down my throat. As he does my thighs tighten, I raise my ass and feed him my cunt, juicy and throbbing.
I catch a breath of air as he slips out, preparing for another thrust. I close my eyes again, letting his balls fall onto my face. His giant cock fucks my mouth. I grab and pull him toward me, his dick is so far down my throat I feel like I will swallow him. I cum again, again, again, again. Wave after wave spray across his face, his torso, my legs. We are dripping wet. I am craving more.
He slowly licks up the drops hanging from body and turns to face me. Within a heartbeat he is ramming my pussy hard with his cock. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him down and I hold his face close to mine. We rock back and forth together in perfect sync. Finding the groove with Dave is like magic. It feels like he somehow manages to dive in deeper than he already was, touching every nerve ending perfectly. He is panting, he starts moving faster and I ride him back just as fast, just as hard.
I know time is passing but I cannot quantify it. I am wrapped in my man- I see nothing, I hear nothing but his breath and mine, and then we are moaning. I feel him explode as one last wave wells up inside me and trickles down to envelop his beautiful cock. He collapses onto my chest and I hold him tight. Awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment